8760 Corona Street - Denver, CO 80229
This building is only 4 years old. It's very roomy and bright, and all the kitchen appliances are included along with the washer & dryer. At this low price, your rent payments could be higher than if you owned this home. There's central air conditioning for the summer months and a gas fireplace for the cooler and winter months. You're close to I-76 and I-25, and the bus is a block away. Take a bold step in owning your own home. Because it's only 4 years old, it would also make a great investment property and you should have years of maintenance free living. Don't wait and lose it, this is a rare opportunity!
Listing Type: Attached Single Family
Listing Broker:Ted Pickenbrock
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: PICKENBROCK REALTY
Fireplaces: Gas/Gas Logs
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen
Baths Half: 0
Outdoor Features: Front Porch
Locale: Corona Village
HOA Fee: $185
School District: Adams 12 5 Star Schl
Elementary School: Mcelwain
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
Middle School: Thornton
High School: Thornton
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.