1434 Knox Court - Denver, CO 80204
Don’t miss this remodeled bungalow with long-term development potential in the evolving West Colfax/Sloan’s Lake area. The existing home has been updated throughout, including a new roof in 2016, furnace & A/C new in 2014, updated electrical, plumbing & gas lines, double pane windows, stainless appliances & slab granite counters in kitchen & master bath. The basement offers additional living/storage space and the large backyard is fully fenced. Walk just 5 blocks to Sloan’s Lake and the new restaurants & retail at SLOANS, and only 2 blocks to light rail. The home sits on a 4170 sq.ft. lot with G-RH-3 zoning which allows for a front/back duplex to be built—Buyer to verify with City of Denver & feasibility study available upon request. This is your opportunity to live in the heart of an area with several major development projects underway that will continue to reinvigorate the West Colfax corridor & Sloan’s Lake neighborhood.
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Kate Olson
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: HOUSE
Style: Ranch/1 Story
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 1
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Updated,Window Coverings
Baths Half: 0
Outdoor Features: Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Yard
Locale: West Colfax/Sloan's Lake
School District: Denver 1
Elementary School: Cheltenham
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Wine Cooler
Middle School: Strive Lake
High School: North
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.