20115 94th Avenue - Arvada, CO 80007
Better than new! With beautiful designer features throughout, this 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home is completely ready for you. This south facing home has lots of windows that let in the sunshine and mountain views. Engineered hardwood highlights the open floor plan. Great room has beautiful stone gas fireplace and is prewired for surround sound. Enjoy your upgraded kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, 42" espresso cabinets, gas range and large walk-in pantry. Relax in your spacious master bedroom with luxury en-suite and walk-in closet. The finished basement adds more space with a 4th bedroom, 3/4 bath and rec room. The well designed floor plan also features a main floor study with elegant barn door, 2 more bedrooms and the laundry room upstairs. Professionally landscaped lot backs to a wide section of green belt open space. Energy Star rated and solar panels installed. Walk to Three Creeks K-8 School, Fitness Center and Pool. This home has it all!
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Sheri Brown
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: RE/MAX ALLIANCE
Style: 2 Story
Fireplaces: Gas/Gas Logs
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 2
Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
Baths Half: 1
Outdoor Features: Covered Patio
HOA Fee: $0
School District: Jefferson County R-1
Elementary School: Three Creeks
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
Middle School: Three Creeks
High School: Ralston Valley
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.