4589 Quandary peak Street - Brighton, CO 80601
Gorgeous Modern Move-In Ready Home. Beautiful design throughout this 3 bedroom / 3 bath open design, with upscale craftsmanship, granite and quartz counter-tops, covered patio, slate stainless steel appliances, upscale fixtures and hardware, large bedrooms and huge master with private deck, loft, etc...low HOA's with amazing community pool, rec center, dog park, and more. Walking distance to shopping. Lowest price per sqft in neighborhood at $152!!! Both front and back landscaping complete with full irrigation system.
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Damon Eddy
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: eXp Realty, LLC
Style: 2 Story
Fireplaces: Gas/Gas Logs
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
Baths Full: 2
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Pet Free,Smoke Free
Baths Half: 1
Outdoor Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Front Porch,Gutters,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
Locale: Brighton Crossing
HOA Fee: $180
School District: School District 27-J
Elementary School: Mary E Pennock
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
Middle School: Overland Trail
High School: Brighton
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.