545 Midway Boulevard - Broomfield, CO 80020
Charming mid century Tri-Level home in the heart of Broomfield. Main floor features an inviting family room, living room, 1/2 bath, kitchen and breakfast nook. Plus there is an incredible sun room with paver stone floor that overlooks the spacious back yard. 2 large bedrooms share a full bath on the upper floor. 2 additional bedrooms share another full bath on the lower level. The finished basement could be used as a rec room, study or future media room. This home boasts a unique floor plan with tons of character & unlimited possibilities. Additional paver stone patio in the back yard plus large work shop and bonus storage shed. 1 car garage with alley access plus additional street parking in front of the home (and more in back). Home had a structural repair completed in July of 2017 and has a transferable warranty. This home has some much potential with a ton of SQ FT. All appliances included. Bring you own creative finishing touches to make this the perfect home!
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Paul Andrews
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: Resident Realty
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Room
Baths Full: 2
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen
Baths Half: 1
Outdoor Features: Fence,Garden Area,Patio,Utility Shed,Yard
Locale: Broomfield Heights
School District: Boulder Valley RE 2
Elementary School: Kohl
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
Middle School: Aspen Creek K-8
High School: Broomfield
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.