6851 Spotswood Street - Littleton, CO 80120
This is a fabulous, spacious home in the Ridgewood neighborhood. Two-story with open floor plan, mature landscaping on more than ¼ acre private park-like yard with patio. Open floor kitchen with large island and granite counter tops. Family room has fireplace for cozy winter evenings. Master bedroom is spacious with new carpet, fresh paint, walk-in closet and remodeled master bath. New furnace. New water heater. Seller will credit Buyers at closing for a new roof. Award winning Littleton Public Schools. Easy access to Lee Gulch and South Suburban trails. 5 minutes away from the light rail, Aspen Grove, Downtown Littleton shops and restaurants. The house has new electric service panel and new sub panel. Hard wired Smoke/carbon monoxide detectors throughout the house. Newer Windows
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Christel Doremieux
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: Addison & Maxwell
Style: 2 Story
Fireplaces: Gas/Gas Logs
Cooling: Attic Fan
Baths Full: 0
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 2
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Smoke Free,Updated,Walk-in Closets
Baths Half: 0
Outdoor Features: Fence,Gutters,Patio,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
Garage Type: Driveway-Concrete,Exterior Access Door
School District: Littleton 6
Elementary School: Field
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
Middle School: Euclid
High School: Heritage
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.