19408 Purdue Circle - Aurora, CO 80013
CHERRY CREEK SCHOOLS. Cozy home on a corner lot in the Cherry Creek School District. Enter to an open living room complete with vaulted ceilings and adjacent to the eat-in kitchen with updated cabinets and tile floors. 2nd story offers a master bedroom, full bathroom and additional bedroom. The lower level has 3rd and 4th bedrooms plus a half bath with laundry. The backyard is fully fenced with room for boat or RV parking on the side, a brick patio and shed. The 2-car garage offers plenty of parking and more storage. Updates include kitchen cabinets, new railings throughout, new roof, rear siding, the driveway and walkways repaved and the house exterior is freshly painted. Close proximity to shopping, restaurants, schools, parks, trails, and E-470.
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Tom Lilly
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: Madison & Company Properties
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted
Baths Half: 1
Outdoor Features: Fence,Gutters,Patio,Utility Shed,Yard
Garage Type: Driveway-Concrete
Locale: High Point
School District: Cherry Creek 5
Elementary School: Sunrise
Inclusions: Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
Middle School: Horizon
High School: Eaglecrest
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.