2060 Granby Street - Aurora, CO 80011
AWESOME Open & Bright Home In The Highly Sought After Twin Ridge Neighborhood in Denver! Within Steps Of Community Park & 3 Minutes From Highways This Location Is Primo! As You Enter The Home You Are Greeted By A Spacious Entry w/ Open Living Room That Has Original Fireplace That Leads Into Your HUGE Kitchen Area with Upgraded Appliances & TONS of Cabinet Space. Your Kitchen Overlooks A Massive Great Room Perfect For Relaxing & Entertaining Alike. Located Just Off The Kitchen Is A Mud Room Leading To Your Large Backyard w/Custom Patio That Is Perfectly Shaded In The Summer Months. Main Level Master Suite Is Separate From Other Bedrooms. Finished Basement Has Cozy Living Area, Large Bedroom & Full Bathroom. Home Also Has OVERSIZED GARAGE Big Enough For 4 Cars & Tons Of Toys or Storage!!! Enjoy All The Colorado Seasons In Your Sprawling Backyard OASIS Sitting On A Premium Lot Backing To Open Space. This Home Has Been Meticulously Cared For. DONT FORGET TO CLICK ON THE 3D VIRTUAL TOUR!!!
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:THE CHAD MADLOM TEAM
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: eXp Realty, LLC
Style: Ranch/1 Story
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
Baths Full: 3
Baths 3/4: 0
Baths Half: 0
Locale: Twin Ridge
School District: Adams-Arapahoe 28J
Elementary School: Altura
Middle School: North
High School: Hinkley
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.