1196 Grant Street - Denver, CO 80203
Luxury studio condo ideally situated in bustling Cap Hill! Totally remodeled kitchen features granite countertops, custom cabinets, and top-of-the-line stainless appliances, including a wood-paneled drawer dishwasher. Remodeled 5-piece bath boasts oversized stone shower and tub. Custom Venetian plaster walls throughout. Built-in bookcase opens to reveal hidden, custom closet. Feels like a mountain retreat in the heart of the city! Huge gym just down the hall and unit has deeded, allocated storage for gear. Around the corner from the best Denver has to offer: restaurants, bars, museums, and nightlife are all an easy stroll away! Open House this Friday 5pm-7pm and Saturday and Sunday 11am-4pm. Don't miss out!
Listing Type: Attached Single Family
Listing Broker:Best Properties
Listing Status: Under Contract
Broker Office: Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
Style: Other Multi-unit
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Room
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Wall Heater
Baths 3/4: 0
Baths Half: 0
Locale: Capitol Hill
HOA Fee: $282
School District: Denver 1
Elementary School: Dora Moore
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
Middle School: Morey
High School: East
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.