56579 23rd Place - Strasburg, CO 80136
WOW! Great home with open floor plan. Big great room with volume ceilings. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and 42" upper cabinets. Main floor laundry with cabinets. 1/2 bath on main. Master has 5 piece bath with huge walk-in closet. Full hall bath and 2 good sized rooms. Basement is unfinished and ready for the buyer to complete with rough-in. 4 car garage on flat lot and landscaped. Show and sell.
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Daniel K. Ruth
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: RE/MAX Masters Millennium
Style: 2 Story
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
Baths Full: 2
Heating: Floor Furnace
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets
Baths Half: 1
Outdoor Features: Fence,Gutters,Professional Landscaping,Yard
Garage Type: Tandem
Locale: Blackstone Ranch
HOA Fee: $50
School District: Strasburg 31-J
Elementary School: Strasburg
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
Middle School: Hemphill
High School: Strasburg
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.