1044 Brocade Drive - Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
This ranch plan greets guests with an inviting front porch. Just off the entry is a hallway leading to a full bath, convenient laundry and generous bedroom with walk-in closet. At the center of the home, you will find a gourmet kitchen with a walk-in pantry and large island. The adjacent great room with fireplace and covered patio are perfect for entertaining. Attached to the main-floor Master suite you will find a lavish private bathroom and vast walk-in closet. The finished basement with a rec room, two additional bedrooms and two baths complete the home. Alley-entry garage included! Personalize this plan with a professional kitchen and more.
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Todd Baker
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: Richmond Realty Inc
Style: Ranch/1 Story
Fireplaces: Gas/Gas Logs
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
Baths Full: 4
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
Baths Half: 0
Outdoor Features: Covered Patio,Gas Valve,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
HOA Fee: $152
School District: Douglas RE-1
Elementary School: Stone Mountain
Inclusions: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
Middle School: Ranch View
High School: Thunderridge
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.