507 10th Street - Georgetown, CO 80444
Charming mountain cottage in historic Georgetown. Pottery barn cute with attention to detail. Remodeled kitchen with new appliances and custom cabinets. Remodeled bath with custom fixtures. Fresh paint and finishes from the custom trim to the gleaming wood floors. This home is ready for your mountain lifestyle. Entertainer's dream with an open floor-plan. The living room leads out to a serene deck & private yard with majestic mountain views. Beautiful setting next to a park yet close to Georgetown Lake and downtown. Enjoy historic mountain towns, skiing, mountain biking, rafting, casinos, fun bistros, galleries and quaint mountain shops. 20 min to skiing, 35 min to Denver.
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Joshua Spinner
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: Clear Creek Realty Colorado LLC
Style: Ranch/1 Story
Fireplaces: Free-standing,Gas/Gas Logs
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Cable Available,Remodeled,Updated
Baths Half: 0
Outdoor Features: Deck,Fence
County: Clear Creek
School District: Clear Creek RE-1
Elementary School: Carlson
Inclusions: Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
Middle School: Clear Creek
High School: Clear Creek
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.