12687 61st Place - Arvada, CO 80004
Located in beautiful Arvada, you won't find a better lot, or a better place to relax and enjoy life. This house backs up to Meadow Lake, the street dead ends at the entrance to the park, so there is no street traffic and no neighbors to the West. No HOA, shopping is just blocks away and centrally located. Beautiful views of the lake and mountains. There are 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms on the main floor, with 1704 square feet. The full finished basement is the same size as the main floor. The house has a central evaporation cooler, baseboard heating with a boiler in the basement and boasts two fireplaces. The house could use some updates. The property is wheelchair accessible. Thank you.
Copy and paste the link below to see a short video of the house.
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Paul Rogert
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: Modern Real Estate
Style: Ranch/1 Story
Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
Baths Full: 3
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Handicap Accessible,Heated Basement
Baths Half: 0
Outdoor Features: Covered Patio
Garage Type: Driveway-Concrete
School District: Jefferson County R-1
Elementary School: Vanderhoof
Middle School: Drake
High School: Arvada West
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.