5955 10th Avenue - Denver, CO 80220
WOW! THIS BEAUTIFUL CONDO HAS BEEN TOTALLY REMODELED WITH ALL THE FINEST FINISHES! SPACIOUS AND OPEN WITH ENGINEERED FLOORS, NEW BASEBOARDS, NEW LIGHTING, REDONE CEILINGS, ALL NEW KITCHEN, WITH NEW CABINETS, SS APPLIANCES, QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS, UNDERMOUNT SS SINK, FAUCET, AND LIGHTING, BATHROOM WITH OVERSIZED SHOWER AND VANITY, IN UNIT LAUNDRY HOOKUPS. NEW FURNACE AND A/C. DID I MENTION THE BUILDING IS SECURE, WITH RESERVED PARKING SPOT AND STORAGE LOCKER? ALL FOR UNDER $300,000 IN DENVER!!! CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN, CHERRY CREEK, ROSE MEDICAL CENTER, UNIVERSITY COLORADO ANCHUTZ CAMPUS. WALKING DISTANCE TO GREAT RESTAURANTS, MAYFIELD PARK,THIS CONDO CAN'T BE MISSED AND WILL THRILL YOUR PICKIEST BUYERS! SHOWINGS BEGIN IMMEDIATELY!
Listing Type: Attached Single Family
Listing Broker:Marietta Zygaj
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: 8z Real Estate
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
Baths Full: 0
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 1
Interior Features: Elevator,Security Entrance,Updated
Baths Half: 0
Outdoor Features: Covered Patio
HOA Fee: $244
School District: Denver 1
Elementary School: Palmer
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
Middle School: Hill
High School: George Washington
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.