07 Jun Top 10 Reasons to Live in Superior, CO
1. The Beautiful Weather: Perhaps the most cited reason to live in Colorado! With an average of 300 days of sunshine a year, the weather is the perfect complement for enjoying the outdoors.
2. The Outdoors: Superior residents are some of the most active and outdoorsy of all Coloradans. With miles of bike trails, hiking paths and rock climbing courses all within an hour distance from the city, the options for outdoor entertainment is endless. That also does not change in the winter with ski resorts, snowshoeing, sledding hills all centrally located from town
3. Central Location: Superior is likely one of the best centrally located cities in the state! Both Denver and Boulder are both located within about 30 minutes from the city making trips to either the bustling downtown Denver areas and the beautiful Boulder locales an easy journey.
4. Access to Public Transportation: With some of the best public transportation in the state, getting around without a vehicle has never been easier. The bus system in the city is extensive and easy to use and has busses leaving for Boulder/Denver every 20 minutes making the morning or evening commute a breeze!
5. Bustling Economy and Job Market: Superior has seen some of the strongest economic growth in the state. With many high-tech companies relocating to the Denver/Boulder metro area, Superior boasts one of the lowest unemployment rates in the state at 3.4%. Convenient access to these jobs without the negatives of the busy downtown Denver/Boulder areas makes Superior a highly desired place to live for these professionals.
6. Abundance of Shopping and Restaurants: Another one of the biggest benefits of living in Superior is the access to a multitude of awesome places to shop or grab drinks and dinner! The Superior Marketplace and Flatirons Crossing Mall are both located central to the city and have everything a shopping lover or foodie needs!
7. Picturesque Views: The iconic views of the Flatirons are just another reason Superior is such an amazing place to live. From the scenic foothills to the beautiful snowcapped peaks, there is a reason these views are used by so many photographers and artists and never fail to take your breath away.
8. Arts and Culture: With convenient access to over thirty movie and stage theaters, art galleries and the world famous Red Rocks Amphitheatre, all within 25 miles of the city, Superior is the go to location for art lovers.
9. Healthy Living: Superior residents are among the healthiest and most active of the entire state. The abundance of outdoor recreation and exercise opportunities keeps them active and in shape but also the access to multiple farmers markets and organic food markets, the health conscious will love this city.
10.Never a Dull Moment: With an overabundance of things to do, a Superior resident will never be bored. Just head out the door to experience something new every day!